- Is there a charge for print by size artwork?
- Does my art need to be setup for a DTF gang sheet?
- Can I have multiple designs and sizes on 1 gang sheet?
- Can you clean my artwork or remove a background?
- Do you want files in standard format or mirrored?
- What file types do you accept for my artwork and designs?
- What size transfers should I order for Adult Shirts? 2XL? 3XL? 4XL?
- What size transfers should I order for Youth Sizes?
- What size transfers should I order for Womens Sizes?
What size transfers should I order for Youth Sizes?
Typically, customers ordering custom shirts for youth sizes do not expect the design size to change. Therefore, a standard size of 9.5x10 inches is suitable for the entire run.
For our Toddler 2t, 3t, 4t,5/6 through Youth XS sizes, we recommend printing at the standard size of 8.5x 9.
Youth Small through Youth XLarge are recommended at 9.5 width x 10 length
Adult Small through Adult XLarge are recommended at 11 width x16 length
Adult Big: X2L through X5L are recommended at 12.5 width x 16 length in the front and 13x16 for the back
The best part is, even if you decide to mix different sizes, you will still benefit from the bulk discount pricing on the entire order.