- Is there a charge for print by size artwork?
- Does my art need to be setup for a DTF gang sheet?
- Can I have multiple designs and sizes on 1 gang sheet?
- Can you clean my artwork or remove a background?
- Do you want files in standard format or mirrored?
- What file types do you accept for my artwork and designs?
- What size transfers should I order for Adult Shirts? 2XL? 3XL? 4XL?
- What size transfers should I order for Youth Sizes?
- What size transfers should I order for Womens Sizes?
What size transfers should I order for Adult Shirts? 2XL? 3XL? 4XL?
Typically, for these adult shirts, the standard size of 12.5x16 inches or larger is recommended since most customers ordering custom shirts do not expect the design size to change. With DTF transfers, you have the flexibility to modify the sizes as you prefer while still enjoying the bulk discount pricing on the entire order.However, if you do choose to modify the design size based on shirt size, our specific recommendations are as follows:
- Adult Small through X Large: Opt for 11x16 inches or larger.
- Adult 2X Large through 5X Large: Consider using 12.5x16 inches or large